top of page
‘Do The Mic 🎙 Thing’
A FundaMental Health Music Services
Providing Music Production and Songwriting Sessions for Hospitals and In Reach Patients,
Community Programs, Service Users and Commercial Recording Artists.
* Up to date approved DBS.
The Positive Health Benefits of Music
* Music releases Dopamine, a feel-good chemical in your brain.
* Music relieves stress and boosts well being.
*Music can improve your memory.
*Music can help manage your thoughts and feelings.
*Music can inspire and motivate.
*Singing strengthens abdominal and intercostal muscles.
*Singing improves your posture.
*Singing increases your lung capacity.
*Singing strengthens the diaphragm and stimulates blood circulation.
Do The Mic 🎙Thing is a Professional Mobile Recording Studio that delivers Singing, Songwriting, Music Production and Live Performance to patients and service users experiencing mental health in Forensic Hospitals and Community programs.
Do the Mic 🎙Thing is also available for private and commercial studio recordings.
For further information and pricing of this service, Please S'Memail: email@example.com
Music Production Sessions include:
* One to One Songwriting and Recording.
* Musical Collaboration and group work.
* Singing and Rapping.
* Creative and Musical Mentoring.
* Finished Mixed and Produced Tracks at the end of the sessions.
Music Performance Sessions include:
* Open Mic Group Sessions.
* One to One Singing Sessions.
* Overcoming nerves and performance anxiety.
Music Workshops Include:
* Beat Making and Music Programming.
bottom of page